Everyone’s like “new year new meeeee; let’s detox!” and I’m over here like new year, same mommin’ it – meal prepping my toddler’s lunchbox for the week (and mine).
Today, i whipped up these gems; organic pizza wraps (seriously, they really are organic!)
They’re perfect for a lunchbox, quick weeknight meal, or appetizer for a tailgate or party. They’re inexpensive, virtually no prep, and only take 12-15 minutes to bake! Enjoy!
- 1 roll of organic crescent rolls (i find mine at Sprouts)
- 1 can of organic pizza sauce
- Organic shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional: any organic veggies or meat you want to roll up inside! Like diced pepperoni, bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, chicken sausage, black olives, ham, etc!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Pop open crescent rolls and lay wedge slices that come pre-cut out flat
- Spread sauce on top of each piece of dough
- If adding veggies, dice them and sauté them
- If adding meat or protein, cook now and rice
- Add any desired toppings and cheese atop sauce
- Roll, starting at the thickest part of the wedge
- Add to a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake at 375F for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown (be sure cheese doesn’t burn!)
- Remove and let cool. Serve immediately if an app, or pack into lunchboxes
THESE LOOK DELICIOUS!! Yum yum yum!