Fall Motivational Mail Exchange
Ohhh boiiiiiiiiii IT’S BACKKKKK BEACHES!
The air is crisp, the season is near, it’s time to spread fit holiday cheer!
Motivational fall mail is BACK
PLEASE READ ALL of the following RULES BEFORE signing up to participate in this exchange:
*You must follow @seashellsandsitups on Instagram and follow the Elfster board updates and this blog for updates with important informaiton.
1. Open to USA TIU, BBG, or other fit-sisters ONLY due to high shipping costs internationally
2. Must be active in a current fitness challenge through Instagram so we all have a common interest and for safety
3. Spending average is $40 + shipping, so save/plan accordingly.
4. Motivational mail has been a huge hit during past Instagram fitness challenges & there’s nothing better than getting a surprise box of goodies from a fellow fit-sister! Don’t let the seaweed in another mermaid’s ocean look greener – be sure to sign up before the deadline, October 23rd!
In past exchanges, people went MIA and never mailed packages…Because of this you will be automatically assigned a PARTNER for this exchange by Elfster; who you send a gift will be sending you a gift 🙂
5. If you cannot commit to sending your package ON TIME, please wait to join the next gift exchange. During the Secret Santa & Frisky Fall exchanges, there were girls who sent packages yet either never received one, or received their package late. The point of this exchange is to spread the LOVE and have FUN! Not getting a package or receiving it late, defeats the purpose…so mail must be sent by the assigned deadline, which is November FIRST.
6. We all save and open our packages on the SAME DAY – Opening day is Friday, November 11th!
7. PACKAGES MUST BE MAILED OUT BY NOVEMBER 11th! NO IFS, ANDS, BUTS, OR COCONUTS. Mail glitches are unfortunately common and there are mail delays all the time; I don’t want one single person to not get their box on time this exchange! NO EXCUSES – sending mail priority does not always guarantee faster shipping. Please don’t defend why it’s late; just don’t do it.
8. You must update your “nick-name” on Elfster as your Instagram handle so you can be tagged. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT DO THIS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS EXCHANGE BEFORE NAMES ARE DRAWN. This has been a huge issue in the past, and never being able to get in contact with your partner/verify safety.
9. Share this exchange by sharing THIS SIGN UP LINK
with your fit friends and sisters so no one feels left out who wants to participate!
10. Must update your SHIPPING ADDRESS. Don’t worry; only the person who draws your name sees it! Anyone without a updated shipping address will be removed from this exchange before names are drawn.
11. SIGN UP VIA THE APPROPRIATE (USA RESIDENTS ONLY) LINK BELOW TO JOIN THIS EXCHANGE AND CREATE YOUR ELFSTER ACCOUNT!! :)) I won’t be adding or emailing anyone individually with the link, as there are too many wonderful girls participating, so you must sign up yourself using THIS LINK –
UNITED STATES EXCHANGE LINK hosted by @seashellsandsitups:
12. If anyone has questions, please leave a comment below here! I will not be able to respond to any emails, as it’s just me and I get too many. Please read all FAQs or reach out to a fellow participant with general inquiries.
13. Sign up DEADLINE is OCTOBER 23rd.
14. Once you sign up, spread the love! Tag me so I can see! @seashellsandsitups & repost the following image [coming soon!] using the hashtags #thepumpkinpack #pumpkinpackmail #seashellmail
15. Please be sure to make ONE Elfster account. Do not set up duplicate Elfster accounts with duplicate emails, or you will be entered into the draw twice. (Be careful not to set up one through Facebook AND one through your personal or work email.) Otherwise you will be paired up twice, receiving two packages and sending two packages, and we don’t want that!
16. If you have any difficulties/questions/glitches within Elfster that have to do with Elfster (i.e.: account management, set-up, etc.,) please do NOT contact me, contact Elfster support directly. They are amazing and so helpful & will get back to your issues within 24 hours!
17. I am just one person. I do not get paid for this, and spend hours organizing each exchange to ensure they run smoothly. Please be respectful of this. I am NOT responsible for anyone who signs up and goes MIA, anyone who signs up and does not send a gift, or any lost/damaged packages, or ANY other issues that may potentially arise from your participation in a public mass mail exchange.
- When will the next exchange be if I can’t commit to participating during #pumpkinpackmail? Possibly before the winter holiday season, or in early 2016.
- What do I buy? Something embodying a fit, healthy, happy lifestyle. Think tanks, swag, cute items, etc.!
- I think I signed up; how do I know for sure? When you’re logged into your Elfster account, it should show “Gift Exchange: Pumpkins, Packages, Planks…Oh My!” with the number of participants, and also show “______ joined the exchange” on the group wall. You should see your name under participants, have access to the group, be able to post on the group wall, send questions, messages, etc. You should also received an email from Elfster that your account has been created successfully.
Can’t wait!!!! Thanks so much to all that participated in the previous exchanges, and those who have already signed up for this one!
PS – If you sign up and go MIA (this happened with like ten people during FF exchange; you will be removed from future exchanges, because it’s sad to your paired #fitsister and not fair 😦
TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING by copying & pasting the following statement and “signing” your name with an electronic signature:
I agree that my safety is primarily my own responsibility. I agree to make sure that I know how to safely participate in this mail exchange, and I agree to observe any rules and practices that may be employed to minimize the risk of injury/harm. I agree to stop and seek assistance if I do not believe I can safely participate, to limit my participation to reflect my personal comfort level, and to refrain from any and all actions that would pose a hazard to myself or others.