I’ve written about Sealand Birk before, and if you follow me on Instagram, you know I take it everywhere; almost as many places as Tanner. 😉 With Birk, what you see is what you get – no sneaky ingredients. The only sugar is what comes from the sap itself, and the only flavoring in the flavored birch tree sap/water, is less than 2% and comes from organic fruits and plants.
That being said, Birk is always a staple in my summer days (and non summer days), but fruity, summery cocktails and Birk are like peanut butter and jelly. Naturally low calorie, fresh, light, and delish! Like my new favorite, The Seashell.
Serves one, so double/triple/quadruple recipe based on how many guests you’re hoping to serve. Best when served immediately upon blending.
- 1/2 Ginger & Lime Sealand Birk
- 10 frozen watermelon chunks
- 6 frozen pineapple chunks
- 4 mint leaves or two drops of mint extract
- 2 frozen peach slices
Use above ingredients and add your favorite rose or Prosecco. (1/2-1 cup)
- Add all ingredients to a high-power blender (I always use my Ninja), and mix until fully blended, like the consistency of a Slurpee
- Garnish if desired, serve immediately, and enjoy with a straw!