Mason jars and a white background seem to be trending in my blog posts this week 😉 I’ve been following my Ten Day Trim this week, so have been whipping up new, easy, inexpensive recipes in the kitchen.
Still needing my chocolate fix, and my stomach acting up toward dairy again all of a sudden, I was on a mission to create the perfect little “milkshake.” What’s the secret? Cashews. Yep!
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight [place them in a mason jar and cover with water; refrigerate]
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar, honey, or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Flavor God Chocolate Glazed Donut
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 5 ice cubes
- Optional: one tablespoon dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs [do it!]
- Drain cashews and rinse
- In blender or Ninja cup, add all ingredients and blend
- Shake well, add colored sprinkles to the top, and enjoy!