I absolutely LOVE my sister’s pineapple burgers I’ve featured here before, and tonight my ground turkey and crushed pineapples were calling my name.
Tanner has been super picky lately (hello, 19 month old who snuck up on me!) so it’s been crucial for me to disguise veggies in creative ways. Tonight was 17283738% a success! From my luckily toddler to you, I hope you love this yummy burger whether you’re feeding them to kiddos or just yourself!
The Aloha Burger
- One pound extra lean [99%] ground turkey, organic
- 8 baby carrots or two carrots
- 1-2 cups spinach
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 onion, chopped finely
- 1-2 tablespoons Spicy Flavor God [mix in or sprinkle on top of burgers after making a few for your kids]
- 1/2 can chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add ground turkey
- In a blender, add spinach, pineapple, teriyaki & carrots. Blend together until well mixed
- Pour veggie mixture on top of ground turkey
- Add garlic, onion & Flavor God (leave out if making for kids or use their original seasoning blend)
- Mix together and form into patties
- Using a George Foreman, cook on high about 4 mins each side, or until fully cooked through.
- Serve bunless with sweet potato fries, atop salad, atop zoodles or sweet potato pasta; the possibilities are endless!
- Enjoy & tag me in Instagram if you try it! #seashellsandsitupsYUM
Pingback: Healthy Snack Ideas | Sea Shells & Sit Ups