I’ve been trying to kick my dirty dessert habit (because it’s been a nightly indulgence – don’t get me wrong, I’m always #eatingcleanfordirtydessert – but I’ve been eating dirty so need to balance). So tonight when I was craving chocolate, I wanted to make my first ever mug cake. Oh my gosh, why the heck haven’t I made one of these sooner?! I threw a few ingredients in a mug and figured, “What’s the worst that can happen? This thing blows up or tastes horrible, but took one minute, so who cares!”
If you like peanut butter and chocolate, and are looking for a clean dessert that tastes as rich as a zillionare, TRY THIS RIGHT MEOW.
Chocolate PB Mug Cake
- 3 tablespoons creamy, all natural peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Chocolate Glazed Donut Flavor God
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Optional: 1/2 tablespoon chocolate Perfect Fit
- Optional: 1/2 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients into a large microwave save mug and mix thoroughly
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds
- Let cool and enjoy!
*This is VERY RICH. Serving makes enough for 2-3. So scoop half to save, or share with a significant other or neighbor 🙂 Pair with one of my vanilla nicecreams!