Blueberry Fields + Orange Grove Muffins
Yields 14 muffins
- 2 cups gluten free baking flour
- 2 eggs (or sub 1/2 C applesauce to make vegan)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup fresh OJ
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup #coconutsugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 drops orange or citrus extract
- Zest of 1/2 organic orange
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups organic fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Add everything but blueberries into a mixer and blend until batter is smooth.
- Add blueberries and mix gently until evenly distributed into batter.
- Line muffin tin or coat with coconut oil spray.
- Add batter to muffin tray until all are E Y filled
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Adjust accordingly to oven temp settings/altitude. 🍪🍇🍊