yes…you read that right. brownie.freaking.batter. it’s clean, it’s vegan, it’s gluten free. I repeat, it’s vegan. like, that means egg free. still need that translated?! YOU CAN EAT THIS WITH A SPOON. without salmonella poisoning. YEP. DO IT. And go ahead, lick the bowl.
- 1/4 cup Dairy/egg/gluten free dark chocolate chips
- 1/2-1 tablespoon pre-melted, coconut flavor free coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 scoop chocolate Perfect Fit or chocolate protein powder OR 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder + 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chocolate Glazed Donut Flavor God OR 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar + 1/2 teaspoon raw cacao powder + tiny shake of ground cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon raw, local honey
- Melt chocolate chips (I added all ingredients except the coconut milk and zapped for 20 seconds, stirred everything, then zapped for 10 more seconds, until everything was melted but not burned). If you prefer to melt the chocolate alone in a fancier way, more power to you – just add everything to melted chocolate afterward and mix well.
- Add coconut milk to chocolate + other ingredients.
- Mix everything together until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Use as a dip for fruit, layer pancakes, drizzle over cookies, popcorn, nuts, use as a cake frosting, or incorporate into other clean dessert recipes. Seriously, do you need a reason to eat more chocolate?!!? Especially if it’s practically guilt-free?! If you do, we can’t be friends. #sorrynotsorry
Happy Friday night from my late-night kitchen to yours! #eatingcleanfordirtydessert, always. Can never say no to chocolate.
Thanks to @hartmann_health for the inspo to make this atop your oat + PB cookie recipe – find link on my Instagram, @seashellsandsitups 🙂