Well, it’s definitely no secret that my poor body has been through the ringer this past year. At age 17, I was first diagnosed with scoliosis, spinal stenosis, and 4 bulging + herniated discs, that got worse through the years due to a car accident and lifting heavy boxes (and Tanner). Then a divorce basically destroyed by body (and soul), and I was diagnosed with an autoimmune-type disease this year, Endometriosis. So, heating pads and ice packs are literally by PIC, right alongside Tanner, of course.
So when I came across these gems, I knew they were PERFECT to share with YOU! Because whether you suffer from chronic pain, or occasional aches and pains from fitness, sports, or just daily life, ditch the pills or popping Ibuprofen like candy. Spand-Ice introduces a safe alternative to opioids with a new product designed to reduce pain, inflammation, and muscle soreness for your back.
The Revive Tank
Wearable Ice + Heat Therapy for Back Pain Relief, Recovery, and Support.
SPAND-ICE™ PATENT-PENDING TECHNOLOGY:
– Dual therapy pockets target both low and mid back areas
– Long-lasting reusable packs provide cold or hot therapy (Up to 3 hours)
– Adjustable compression secures the therapeutic treatment in place for maximum coverage and comfort
– The unique design allows for fast and easy wear and removal – even if you’re injured
– Specially insulated fabrics protect your body from therapy temperature extremes
Even better? I have a discount code for you: REVIVE2017