I love love love zoodles and they are my absolute favorite with a good meat sauce. I love topping them with my veggie meat sauce, but was looking for something a little different tonight. They ended up with a kick of spice, and whole lotta nice 😉
- One pound extra lean, organic ground turkey
- One orange bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 organic zucchini
- 1 jar spicy red bell pepper spaghetti sauce
- Flavor God Original Blend
- 1/2 cup mixed peas & carrots
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- In a medium sized pan, brown turkey until cooked all the way though.
- Add chopped onion, 1 1/2 cloves minced garlic, and 1/2 tablespoon Flavor God to turkey and sauté until onions are browned.
- Add peas and carrots to turkey.
- Add marinara sauce to meat mixture and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Using a zoodle machine aka spiralizer, spiralize one zucchini into noodles. Or slice zucchini the shape of fettuccini noodles.
- In a pan, sauté chopped bell pepper and zucchini. Add 1 1/2 cloves of minced garlic and 1/2 tablespoon Flavor God. Cook until tender and browned.
- Add zoodles to plate and top with sauce.
- Sprinkle pamesan cheese on top & enjoy!