So, I’ve made cauliflower crust pizza a handful of times, but holy molyyyyy, one has never tasted this good, or looked so pretty. As a health + foodie lifestyle blogger, sometimes you just need to trust your gut and go rouge on your own recipe…
Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 1 large head of cauliflower (about 7 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Pizza Flavor God
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Flavor God
- 1-2 eggs depending on how large your cauliflower head is
- Toppings of choice + Sauce of choice; we used
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 fancy-schmancy salami
- Sweet cherry tomatoes
- and two sauces; organic tomato sauce and organic pesto sauce
- 1 1/2 cups “Pizza” shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed or minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil or healthy oil of choice
- Fresh basil, sliced into tiny pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Use a food processor to break up cauliflower until it becomes the consistency of rice
- Lay cauliflower out on a large cookie sheet and COMPLETELY dry it out. This is extremely important or your crust will be mooshy and super soft. Use paper towels, a towel, and pop it in the oven for a few minutes; whatever it takes for liquid to be absorbed
- Once dry, add into a bowl and mix in with FG seasonings + garlic + egg(s) + oil until it becomes a spreadable consistency
- Our “dough” made three medium sized pizzas; keeping them on the smaller side helps crust get crispier. Spray two cookie sheets with healthy oil before adding dough OR preferably, add dough to pizza stone(s).
- Once your dough is spread, place in the oven and cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until crust is as crispy as can be, without burning. Check the middle and adjust heat accordingly.
- Once crust has reached desired crispiness, add sauce, toppings, and cheese. Sprinkle a little more pizza + ranch flavor god on top
- Put back into the oven and bake about 6-10 minutes, or until toppings are lightly browned and cooked to your pleasing!
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, and use a pizza cutter to slice, and enjoy!
Meet my Galentine and sous-chef, Cassie, my pretty little neighbor and super talented designer behind Creatively Cass Designs