Jackson Hole Chicken
I’m SO excited to share this recipe I could dress up in cowgirl apparel just to celebrate! My mom, sister & I named this chicken recipe “Jackson Hole Chicken” because it’s hands-down our favorite chicken recipe we’ve slightly adapted out of Jackson Hole Cooks! by Rebecca Woods, which is one of my favorite cookbooks, ever. And I totally have cookbook ADHD and hoard them and forget about them. Not this one!
So go ahead, throw on some cowboy boots and get in the kitchen and make this STAT. It’s THAT GOOD. Giddy up…it’s Jackson Hole Chicken time!
JACKSON HOLE CHICKEN
- 1 package organic, boneless chicken cutlets
- 1 cup Italian Herb Panko [you can also split 50:50 or 70:30 adding Tone it Up’s Quinoa Crisps]
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2-1 cup shredded four-cheese Italian blend [or leave out if dairy free]
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine or dry champagne
- 2/3 cup dijon mustard
- Spray coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees
- While oven is preheating, combine mustard & wine in a small bowl
- Combine parmesan cheese, panko, and melted coconut oil in a second bowl
- Spray a baking sheet or pan with coconut oil or line pan with foil, then spray coconut oil
- Dip each cutlet in the mustard batter, then coat with the panko mix
- Place each cutlet on baking dish
- Place dish in oven and bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked all the way through. Cooking time will vary depending on size of chicken and oven.
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!
*TIP to complete the dish – I LOVE making this with grilled asparagus and Jackson Hole Cooks! Golden Parmesan Potatoes [when I’m not trying to eat super clean and splurge on potatoes 😉 ] I share those recipes soon!
If you love hearty, homestyle cooking, you can order your own copy of Jackson Hole Cooks! here. It looks like this:
YEEHAW! Don’t forget to ride off into the sunset with us on Instagram by tagging your @seashellsandsitups kitchen creations with #seashellsandsitupsYUM