Oh hello, there! It’s been a minute.
I’ve been struggling with my Endometriosis and autoimmune, so I am now following the AIP diet per the recommendation of my docs to try and reduce inflammation in my body. I have been struggling to prep enough and eat totally fresh, but thanks to the help and encouragement of my friend doing keto, we brainstormed some recipe ideas and I turned them into new staple meals.
Like this AIP Bone Broth and Grass-Fed Meatball Soup
- @bonafideprovisions chicken bone broth
- Ground black pepper
- Mini meatballs (just pure ground organic grass fed beef, salt, pepper, garlic salt)
- Steamed sliced carrots
- Steamed celery
- Steamed sweet potato
- Avocado to top (optional — leave out if following low-histamine)
- Top with sage, parsley, cilantro
- Steam all veggies
- Once steamed, add them to big pot to sauté for about 5 minutes
- Add bone broth to veggies and let boil
- Cook meatballs until well-done
- Add chives
- Once meatballs are well done, add them and let simmer for 20 minutes
- Add more salt to taste
- Optional – top with avocado, parsley, sage, and cilantro (or add herbs while simmering)
- Serve and enjoy!