If you know me personally, or follow my Instagram, you know I’m a bit smoothie obsessed. Living in San Diego, they’re definitely a staple in my diet, as it’s always the perfect temperature here for them 😉 When winter rolls around and it starts to cool down, I always feel at a loss of what to eat when my go-to leaves me shivering. Luckily for me, our “winter” doesn’t really start until December/January.
I LOVE creamsicle smoothies, and you can find my favorite recipe here. But I was out of the staple ingredients, so decided to mix it up a bit today and make a clean peaches n’ cream bowl.
- 1/2 Nekter Protein drink [the one with dates, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla bean, almonds]
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup frozen peaces
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a smoothie and blend. If desired creaminess is too thick, add more juice. If too thin, add more frozen fruit.
- Top with sprinkles and enjoy as a smoothie with a straw or a spoon!
Find more recipes and fitness tips at @seashellsandsitups on Instagram!