I’ve been home visiting my family this week, and there’s just something about Northern California and 90 degree weather that’s been making me crave lemonade like crazy.
There are a ton of healthy lemonade recipes out there, but my mom had Simply Lemonade in the fridge, so that’s been doing the trick this week!
LEMONADE STAND SMOOTHIE BOWL
*Makes 2-3 bowls
- 2 cups mixed frozen fruit [the blend I had in the freezer today had pineapple, peaches, strawberries, grapes, and honeydew]
- 1 cup Simply Lemonade or OJ
- 1 cup Rasperry Sealand Birk water
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut shavings
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Optional: bee pollen, local, raw honey, granola, yogurt, peanut butter
- In blender, add all ingredients but toppings and blend until thick and creamy
- Pour smoothie into 2-3 bowls
- Distribute toppings evenly among servings
- Serve and enjoy!